This documentation is based on the GNU Scientiﬁc Library reference manual by
- Mark Galassi, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Jim Davies, Department of Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology
- James Theiler, Astrophysics and Radiation Measurements Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Brian Gough, Network Theory Limited
- Gerard Jungman, Theoretical Astrophysics Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Patrick Alken, Department of Physics, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Michael Booth, Department of Physics and Astronomy, The Johns Hopkins University
- Fabrice Rossi, University of Paris-Dauphine
The current manual documents the AMPL Bindings for GNU Scientific Library (GSL), a collection of numerical routines for scientific computing. It corresponds to release 1.15 of the library. Please report any errors in this manual to email@example.com.
More information about GSL can be found at the project homepage, http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/.
Copyright © 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 The GSL Team.
Copyright of modifications © 2012 AMPL Optimization Inc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being “GNU General Public License” and “Free Software Needs Free Documentation”, the Front-Cover text being “A GNU Manual”, and with the Back-Cover Text being (a) (see below). A copy of the license is included in the section entitled “GNU Free Documentation License”.
(a) The Back-Cover Text is: “You have the freedom to copy and modify this GNU Manual.”